Cellular quiescence : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1686||Unknown|
- Lacorazza, H. Daniel, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Molecular Regulation of Cellular Quiescence: A Perspective from Adult Stem Cells and Its Niches Wai-Kin So and Tom H. Cheung 2. An In Vitro Model of Cellular Quiescence in Primary Human Dermal Fibroblasts Mithun Mitra, Linda D. Ho, and Hilary A. Coller 3. Flow Cytometric Detection of G0 in Live Cells by Hoechst 33342 and Pyronin Y Staining Ayad Eddaoudi, Stephanie Louise Canning, and Itaru Kato 4. Using Carboxy Fluorescein Succinimidyl Ester (CFSE) to Identify Quiescent Glioblastoma Stem-Like Cells Hassan Azari, Loic P. Deleyrolle, and Brent A. Reynolds 5. Isolation of Neural Stem and Progenitor Cells from the Adult Brain and Live Imaging of Their Cell Cycle with the FUCCI System Alexandra Chicheportiche, Martial Ruat, Francois D. Boussin, and Mathieu Daynac 6. Determination of Histone 2B-Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) Retention in Intestinal Stem Cells Kevin R. Hughes and Yashwant R. Mahida 7. Detecting Hematopoietic Stem Cell Proliferation Using BrdU Incorporation Katie A. Matatall, Claudine S. Kadmon, and Katherine Y. King 8. Cell Cycle Analysis by Mass Cytometry Gregory K. Behbehani 9. Preparation and Analysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Quiescent Cells Marla M. Spain, Sarah G. Swygert, and Toshio Tsukiyama 10. Identifying Quiescent Stem Cells in Hair Follicles Christine N. Rodriguez and Hoang Nguyen 11. Single EDL Myofiber Isolation for Analyses of Quiescent and Activated Muscle Stem Cells Caroline E. Brun, Yu Xin Wang, and Michael A. Rudnicki 12. Investigating Cellular Quiescence of T Lymphocytes and Antigen-Induced Exit from Quiescence Kai Yang and Hongbo Chi 13. Retroviral Transduction of Quiescent Murine Hematopoietic Stem Cells Chun Shik Park and H. Daniel Lacorazza 14. Analysis of Murine Hematopoietic Stem Cell Proliferation During Inflammation Emilie Jalbert and Eric M. Pietras 15. A Facile, In Vitro 384-Well Plate System to Model Disseminated Tumor Cells in the Bone Marrow Microenvironment Johanna M. Buschhaus, Kathryn E. Luker, and Gary D. Luker 16. Distinguishing States of Arrest: Genome-Wide Descriptions of Cellular Quiescence Using ChIP-Seq and RNA-Seq Analysis Surabhi Srivastava, Hardik Gala, Rakesh K. Mishra, and Jyotsna Dhawan 17. Analysis of lncRNA-Protein Interactions by RNA-Protein Pull-Down Assay and RNA Immunoprecipitation (RIP) Holger Bierhoff 18. Analysis of MicroRNA-Mediated Translation Activation of In Vitro Transcribed Reporters in Quiescent Cells Syed I.A. Bukhari, Samuel S. Truesdell, and Shobha Vasudevan 19. Genome-Wide Identification of Transcription Factor Binding Sites in Quiescent Adult Neural Stem Cells Shradha Mukherjee and Jenny Hsieh 20. Study Quiescence Heterogeneity by Coupling Single-Cell Measurements and Computer Modeling Jungeun Sarah Kwon, Xia Wang, and Guang Yao.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493973705 20180219
- Publisher's Summary
- This detailed volume explores methods and protocols that aim to increase our understanding of how cells enter a quiescent state during homeostasis and how cells exit quiescence and re-enter differentiating cell divisions to restore damaged tissues, essential for developing new approaches in regenerative medicine in the future. The chapters in this book were designed to address cellular quiescence in prokaryote and eukaryote organisms, detection of quiescence (Hoechst/pyronin Y, FUCCI, CFSE, BrdU, H2B-GFP, CyTOF), quiescence in stem cells (skin, intestinal, neuronal, hematopoietic), genomic regulation (gene expression, transcription factors, lncRNA, RNA methylation), as well as analysis of the heterogeneity of quiescence by computer modeling. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Cellular Quiescence: Methods and Protocols offers a broad view of basic and cutting-edge technology to inspire research in this emerging field of cell biology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493973705 20180219
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1686
- Springer protocols
Browse related items
Start at call number: