Flow cytometry protocols
- edited by Teresa S. Hawley, Robert G. Hawley.
- Fourth edition.
- New York, NY : Humana Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiv, 492 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1678.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1678||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Flow cytometry : the glass is half full / Howard M. Shapiro
- High-dimensional modeling for cytometry : building rock solid models using GemStone and Verity Cen-se high-definition t-SNE mapping / C. Bruce Bagwell
- Mass cytometry assays for antigen-specific T cells using CyTOF / Dongxia Lin and Holden T. Maecker
- RNA flow cytometry using the branched DNA technique / Kah Teong Soh and Paul K. Wallace
- Analysis of individual extracellular vesicles by flow cytometry / John P. Nolan and Erika Duggan
- Quantitative fluorescence measurements with multicolor flow cytometry / Lili Wang, Adolfas K. Gaigalas, and James Wood
- High throughput flow cytometry for cell surface profiling / Joshua Paterson and Laurie E. Ailles
- Multiparameter conventional flow cytometry / Katherine M. McKinnon
- Multiparameter intracellular cytokine staining / Patricia Lovelace and Holden T. Maecker
- Multiparametric analysis of apoptosis by flow cytometry / William G. Telford
- Multiparameter cell cycle analysis / James W. Jacobberger, R. Michael Sramkoski, Tammy Stefan, and Philip G. Woost
- Monitoring cell proliferation by dye dilution : considerations for probe selection / Joseph D. Tario Jr., Alexis N. Conway, Katharine A. Muirhead, and Paul K. Wallace
- Immunophenotypic identification of early myeloerythroid development / Cornelis J.H. Pronk and David Bryder
- Flow cytometry assays in primary immunodeficiency diseases / Maurice R.G. O'Gorman
- Real-time deformability cytometry : label-free functional characterization of cells / Maik Herbig, Martin Krater, Katarzyna Plak, Paul Muller, Jochen Guck, and Oliver Otto
- Nuclear cytometry : analysis of the patterns of DNA synthesis and transcription using flow cytometry, confocal microscopy, and RNA sequencing / David W. Galbraith, Elwira Sliwinska, and Partha Samadder
- Flow cytometric FRET analysis of protein interactions / Laszlo Ujlaky-Nagy, Peter Nagy, Janos Szollosi, and Gyorgy Vereb
- Overview of fluorescence lifetime measurements in flow cytometry / Jessica P. Houston, Zhihua Yang, Jesse Sambrano, Wenyan Li, Kapil Nichani, and Giacomo Vacca
- Overview of lasers for flow cytometry / William G. Telford
- Flow cytometry : the glass is half empty / Howard M. Shapiro.
- Publisher's Summary
- This fourth edition volume expands on the previous editions by presenting readers with new and emerging methodologies in cytometry. The chapters in this book cover various topics such as quantifying surface and intracellular protein biomarkers, intracellular cytokine staining, apoptosis analysis, cell cycle analysis, tracking cell proliferation, and monitoring protein-protein interactions using FRET. Some developing methodologies that explored are mass cytometry, vesicle flow cytometry, time-resolved flow cytometry, and real-time label-free deformability cytometry. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Flow Cytometry Protocols, Fourth Edition researchers and scientists who are interested in continuing or expanding their knowledge of flow cytometry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493973446 20180219
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1678
- Springer protocols
Browse related items
Start at call number: