MicroRNA and cancer : methods and protocols
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1699||Unknown|
- Wu, Wei, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Noncoding RNAs in DNA damage response : opportunities for cancer therapeutics / Wani Arjumand, Asia Asiaf, and Shiekh Tanveer Ahmad
- MicroRNAs in breast cancer : diagnostic and therapeutic potential / Asia Asiaf, Shiekh Tanveer Ahmad, Wani Arjumand, and Mohammad Afzal Zargar
- Involvement of miRNAs and pseudogenes in cancer / Lutfi Tutar, Aykut Ozgur, and Yusuf Tutar
- MicroRNAs reprogram tumor immune response / Wei Cao, Wenfang Cheng, and Wei Wu
- Apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, catalytic polypeptide-like gene expression, RNA editing, and MicroRNAs regulation / Wei Cao and Wei Wu
- MicroRNAs change the landscape of cancer resistance / Jun Zhu, Wei Zhu, and Wei Wu
- MicroRNA, noise, and gene expression regulation / Wei Wu
- Deep sequencing reveals a microRNA expression signature in triple-negative breast cancer / Yao-Yin Chang, Liang-Chuan Lai, Mong-Hsun Tsai, and Eric Y. Chuang
- Detection of plasma microRNA signature in osteosarcoma patients / Wendy Allen-Rhoades and Jason T. Yustein
- Identification of E6/E7-dependent microRNAs in HPV-positive cancer cells / Anja Honegger, Daniela Schilling, Holger Sultmann, Karin Hoppe-Seyler, and Felix Hoppe-Seyler
- Combination of anti-miRNAs oligonucleotides with low amounts of chemotherapeutic agents for pancreatic cancer therapy / Marta Passadouro and Henrique Faneca
- Evaluation of microRNA delivery in vivo / Rikki A.M. Brown, Kirsty L. Richardson, Felicity C. Kalinowski, Michael R. Epis, Jessica L. Horsham, Tasnuva D. Kabir, Marisa H. De Pinho, Dianne J. Beveridge, Lisa M. Stuart, Larissa C. Wintle, and Peter J. Leedman
- Angiogenesis analysis by in vitro coculture assays in transwell chambers in ovarian cancer / Ali Flores-Perez, Dolores Gallardo Rinc on, Erika Ruiz-Garcıa, Raquel Echavarria, Laurence A. Marchat, Elizbeth Alvarez-Sanchez, and Cesar Lopez-Camarillo
- Application of individual qPCR performance parameters for quality control of circulating microRNA data / Anna Brunet-Vega, Marıa Elisa Quılez, Marıa Jose Ramırez-Lazaro, and Sergio Lario
- Construction of multi-potent microRNA sponge and its functional evaluation / Suhwan Chang
- MicroRNA sequencing data analysis toolkits / Wei Wu.
This volume details basic principles of experimental and computational methods for the study of microRNAs in cancer research and, therefore, provides a firm grounding for those who wish to develop further applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, MicroRNA and Cancer: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1699
- Springer protocols
Browse related items
Start at call number: