Fossil Free Stanford Records, 2015-2016
- Physical description
- 6 megabytes (8 files)
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Corporate Author
- Fossil Free Stanford
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Includes photographs and a flyer from Fossil Free Stanford protests at Stanford University, including photographs of the November 2015 sit-in, photographs of the the April 2016 rally in response to President Hennessy's speech in Stanford Memorial Church, "What Matters to Me and Why," and a photograph of the Senior pledge banner drop from the Senior Gift graduation event in June 2016.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Fossil Free Stanford records (SC1325). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Transferred by Fossil Free Stanford.
Browse related items
Start at call number: