Something Ventured collection, circa 2011
- Physical description
- 1.5 linear feet
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|M2289 CARTON 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Miralan Productions, creator.
- Bowes, Bill, interviewee.
- Boyer, Herbert W., interviewee.
- Bushnell, Nolan, interviewee.
- Campbell, Rob, interviewee.
- Corrigan, Wilf, interviewee.
- Dennis, Reid W., interviewee.
- Draper, William H., 1928- interviewee.
- Edwards, William C., interviewee.
- Gaither, James C., interviewee.
- Goldfine, Dayna, interviewer.
- Johnson, Franklin P., interviewee.
- Kramlich, Richard, interviewee.
- Lee, David S., interviewee.
- Lerner, Sandy, interviewee.
- Markkula, Mike, interviewee.
- Morgridge, John, interviewee.
- Moore, Gordon E., 1929- interviewee.
- Perkins, Thomas J., interviewee.
- Rock, Arthur, 1926- interviewee.
- Treybig, Jimmy, interviewee.
- Valentine, Donald T., interviewee.
- Footage and documentation relating to the production of the 2011 film Something Ventured. Includes approximately 100 tapes with interview and B-roll footage; a few documents such as brochures; and digital files, including transcripts of interviews, interviewee releases, and memoranda of understanding with Zeitgeist Films and Western Association of Venture Capitalists.
- Publication date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Audiovisual materials are not available in original format, and have been reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Gift of Miralan Productions, LLC. Accessions MSS 2017-377 and 2017-420.
- Something Ventured is a 2011 documentary film investigating the emergence of American venture capitalism in the mid-20th Century. [Wikipedia]
Browse related items
Start at call number: