Britton's fine arts
- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 2000 and 2017]
- Physical description
- 12 unnumbered leaves : digital prints ; 33 x 26 cm in case 44 x 34 x 6 cm + 1 loose photomontage print (33 x 26 cm)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR647 .M497 B7 2000 FF||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Title from spine.
- Altered plates by Joseph Mills, also using the original boards from John Britton's "The fine arts of the English school"; unclear if the plates are from the same publication.
- Each leaf digitally printed with Mills's images on both sides (printed over original plate image on one side). Each leaf signed "Joe Mills" in pencil on both sides.
- Loose leaves in found leather boards with decorative gilt borders; spine title reads: Britton's fine arts. In a found/constructed wooden presentation case.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7036.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: