Wilfred's voyage from London to China and up the river Yangtse to Chungking
- London. Headley Brothers [ca.] 
- Physical description
- 40,  pages, photograph illustrations, frontispiece, portraits, 27 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Wilfred's voyage
- 1st ed.
- Pub.'s advertisements:  p. at end.
- Dated from pub.'s ads.
- Summary: A narrative of a young lad's journey with his missionary parents from England to take up their appointment in Chung-king. The modern attraction is the large numbers of contemporary photographs. The pictures of the Gorges, and the trackers hauling boats through the rapids, are unusual.
- Not in Mus, From the Mundane to the Magical.
- Off-white pictorial boards, lettering in blue.