Contemporary issues in humanities, arts and social sciences : for tertiary institutions
- edited by Dr. Bulya, T.I.; Wakili, A.J.; Masuga, I.B.; Dodo, J.G.
- English, Arabic. English with one contribution in Arabic with English introduction.
- Nigeria : Jimoh Memorial Press , January 2017.
- Physical description
- viii, 296 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Bulya, T. I., editor.
- Wakili, A. J., editor.
- Masuga, I. B., editor.
- Dodo, J. G. (Joshua Garba), editor, contributor.
- Federal College of Education (Kontagora, Nigeria). School of Arts and Social Sciences, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Population and family life education in Nigeria / Joshua Garba Dodo
- Social studies as a tool for redirecting Nigeria's value system / Agnes Philip-Ogoh & Gladys Odanwu
- Problems militating against religion and politics in Nigeria / Ikani Victoria Eno (Mrs)
- Effects of SMS texting on the English language orthography : linguistic transfer or interference? / Raji, I.A.
- Social institutions in Nigeria / Shuaibu Godabe & Umar Mohammed Warah
- The problems of child bearing and rearing in marital relationships in the works of selected francophone female writers / Ayeleru Toluwa Funmilayo & Yekini Tokunbo Mohammed
- Child labour in Nigeria : patterns, implications and prevention strategies / Jimoh Femi Olatunji
- Creativity in science education : a tool for social transformation in Nigeria / Daniel Theresa A. & Lasisi, A.R.
- Literature and human resource development : metamorphosis in the roles of women in Sembene Ousman's Les Bouts de Bois de Dieu / Ugbijeh G. Harrison & Yekini Tokunbo Mohammed
- Functional family life education through social studies : a tool for transforming the Nigerian society / Joshua Garba Dodo & Danuuma Sani Usara
- Theatre and drama in education for Nigerian schools : prospects and challenges / Ebohon Godfrey Oghuan
- The role of English language in Nigerian education as subject and as a medium of instruction / Zainab Zubairu (Mrs)
- Promoting national security through creative enterpreneurship [i.e. entrepreneurship] / Muhammad Tauhid Danladi
- The role of religious and moral education for attitudinal change in the transformation of Nigeria / James Teku Gajere & Buzaije Abraham
- Christian education as a tool for addressing the ethical problems of baby factory in Nigeria / dr James Teku Gajere
- Social studies education as an instrument for self-reliance of the Nigerian society in the 21st century / Mohammed M. Bawa
- Repositioning of social studies curriculum for the effective teaching of attitude and values relevant to addressing current critical social issues in Nigeria / Halimat Upe Salau (Mrs)
- The effects of Nigerian music on spoken English of Nigerian students / Ebohon Godfrey Oghuan
- Achieving effective democracy and electoral process in Nigeria through civic education / Danjuma Sani Usara & Joshua Garba Dodo
- The family institution / Abdullahi Umaru Sabo
- Introductory practices in horticulture / Ositademma, Stanley Ogene
- Soil and water management : an effective tool in the practice of horticulture / Ositademma, Stanley Ogene
- The need for adequate research for effective knowledge acquisition [in Arabic] / Abubakar Muhammad Tafarki
- The change agenda implication on the Nigerian state : the role of English language / Shantali M.S.
- [Arabic contribution]: Ṭarīqat al-najāḥ fī kitābat al-buḥūth / Muḥammad Abū Bakr Tafarkī.
- Publication date
- "For further information/enquiries, contact the Dean, School of Arts and Social Sciences, Federal College of Education, Kontagora, Niger State."
- 9789785439205 (paperback)
- 9785439208 (paperback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: