[Oral history of Linda Singer].
- text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.audio file.MP3.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2006-2007.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (4 audio files, 1 image, 1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
- Singer, Linda R., interviewee.
- Lerner, Carolyn Nancy, 1965- interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Linda Singer conducted by Carolyn Lerner for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Interviews recorded on November 14, 2006; January 12, 2007; March 5, 2007; and July 10, 2007.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: