Genetics : from genes to genomes
- Leland H. Hartwell, Michael L. Goldberg, Janice A. Fischer, Leroy Hood.
- Sixth edition.
- New York, NY : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical description
- 1 volume (various pagings) : color illustrations, color maps ; 29 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH430 .G458 2018||Unknown|
- 1. Genetics: The Study of Biological Information2. Mendel's Principles of Heredity3. Extensions to Mendel's Laws4. The Chromosome Theory of Inheritance5. Linkage, Recombination, and the Mapping of Genes on Chromosomes6. DNA Structure, Replication, and Recombination7. Anatomy and Function of a Gene: Dissection Through Mutation8. Gene Expression: The Flow of Information from DNA to RNA to Protein9. Digital Analysis of Genomes10. Genome Annotation11. Analyzing Genomic Variation12. The Eukaryotic Chromosome13.Chromosomal Rearrangements and Changes in Chromosome Number 14. Bacterial Genetics15. Organellar Inheritance16. Gene Regulation in Prokaryotes17. Gene Regulation in Eukaryotes18. Manipulating the Genomes of Eukaryotes19. The Genetic Analysis of Development20. The Genetics of Cancer 21. Variation and Selection in Populations22. Genetics of Complex Traits.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781259700903 20180403
- Publisher's Summary
- Genetics: From Genes to Genomes is a cutting-edge, introductory genetics text authored by an unparalleled author team, including Nobel Prize winner, Leland Hartwell. This edition continues to build upon the integration of Mendelian and molecular principles, providing students with the links between the early understanding of genetics and the new molecular discoveries that have changed the way the field of genetics is viewed.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781259700903 20180403
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- 9781259700903 alkaline paper hardcover
- 1259700909 alkaline paper hardcover
Browse related items
Start at call number: