Music from the coronation of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II.
- English, Latin. Vocal selections sung in English and Latin.
- audio file.
- Lancaster [England] : Griffin Records, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Trumpet tune / Henry Purcell [i.e. Clarke] (1:15)
- I was glad when they said unto me / C. Hubert H. Parry (7:42)
- Behold, O God our defender / Herbert Howells (4:23)
- Let my prayer come up / William H. Harris (2:00)
- Zadok the Priest / George Frideric Handel (5:27)
- Be strong and of good courage / George Dyson (2:02)
- Rejoice in the Lord alway / anon. (3:21)
- Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace / Samuel Sebastian Wesley (3:49)
- All people that on earth do dwell : Old Hundredth / Ralph Vaughan Williams (4:46)
- Communion service [i.e. Mass] in G minor. Sanctus (2:40) ; O taste and see (1:40) / R. Vaughan Williams
- Gloria in excelsis / Charles V. Stanford (5:25)
- Te Deum laudamus / William Walton ; arranged for organ, brass, harp and percussion by Christopher Palmer (9:40)
- Fanfare and National anthem / arranged by Gordon Jacob (2:09)
- March : Orb and sceptre (8:37) ; March: Crown imperial (6:16) / William Walton ; arranged for organ, brass, harp and percussion by Christopher Palmer.
- Included Work
- Container of: Clarke, Jeremiah, 1669?-1707. Trumpet tune, keyboard instrument arranged.
- Container of: Parry, C. Hubert H. (Charles Hubert Hastings), 1848-1918. I was glad.
- Container of: Howells, Herbert, 1892-1983. Behold, O God our defender.
- Container of: Harris, William Henry, 1883-1973. Let my prayer come up.
- Container of: Handel, George Frideric, 1685-1759. Coronation anthems. Zadok the priest.
- Container of: Dyson, George, 1883-1964. Confortare.
- Container of: Wesley, Samuel Sebastian, 1810-1876. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace.
- Container of: Vaughan Williams, Ralph, 1872-1958. Old Hundredth Psalm tune
- Container of: Vaughan Williams, Ralph, 1872-1958. Masses, G minor. Sanctus.
- Container of: Vaughan Williams, Ralph, 1872-1958. O taste and see
- Container of: Stanford, Charles Villiers, 1852-1924. Festal communion service. Gloria in excelsis.
- Container of: Walton, William, 1902-1983. Coronation Te Deum
- Container of: Walton, William, 1902-1983. Orb and sceptre; arranged.
- Container of: Walton, William, 1902-1983. Crown imperial; arranged.
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- > Coronation.
- Coronation music.
- Trumpet and organ music, Arranged.
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices)
- Hymns, English.
- Masses > Excerpts.
- Sanctus (Music)
- Gloria in excelsis Deo (Music)
- Te Deum laudamus (Music)
- National songs > England.
- Streaming audio.
- Release date
- Production date
- "Music from the Queen's coronation on 2nd June 1953."
- Principally choruses with orchestra or organ accompaniment, or unaccompanied; some selections arranged.
- Westminster Abbey Choir ; The English Chamber Orchestra ; London Brass ; Martin Baker, organist ; Martin Neary, conductor.
- Recorded 1993 December 20-21 and 1994 January 27-28 Westminster Abbey.
- Publisher Number
- GRF-ED-3050 Griffin Records