Symposium : forensic statistics
- Uniform Title
- Symposium (Jurimetrics)
- [Chicago, Illinois] : Section of Science & Technology Law, American Bar Association ; Tempe, Arizona : Center for the Study of Law, Science, and Technology, Arizona State University College of Law, -
- Physical description
- 2 volumes ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Volume 46, number 1. Symposium on forensic statistics : a foreword / D. H. Kaye
- The importance of checking the assumptions underlying statistical analysis : graphical methods for assessing normality / Yulia Gel, Weiwen Miao, Joseph L. Gastwirth
- Assessing spatial heterogeneity in the refractive index of float glass / Geva Maimon, Russell J. Steele, James M. Curran
- An introduction to data fusion, data mining, and pattern recognition applied to fiber analysis / Jennifer Wiseman Mercer, Suzanne C. Bell
- Analyzing the relevance and admissibility of bullet-lead evidence : did the NRC report miss the target / William C. Thompson
- The NRC bullet-lead report : should science committees make legal findings / D. H. Kaye
- To tell the truth : on the probative value of polygraph search evidence / Stephen E. Fienberg.
- Volume 46, number 2. "Implicit testing" : can casework validate forensic techniques? / Simon A. Cole
- Statistical assessment of damages in breach of contract litigation / Duane L. Steffey, Stephen E. Fienberg, Robert H. Sturgess
- Articles. Power-law distributions and the federal judiciary / Thomas Bak
- Assessing the implications for close relatives in the event of similar but nonmatching DNA profiles / David R. Paoletti, Travis E. Doom, Michael L. Raymer, Dan E. Krane
- Beyond the ken? : testing jurors' understanding of eyewitness reliability evidence / Richard S. Schmechel, Timothy P. O'Toole, Catharine Easterly, Elizabeth F. Loftus.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Forensic statistics
- Cover title.
- Special issues of Jurimetrics, volume 46, numbers 1-2 (fall 2005-winter 2006).
- Related Work
Browse related items
Start at call number: