Data analysis for the life sciences with R
- Rafael A. Irizarry, Michael I. Love.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxi, 353 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- STATS-110-01 -- Statistical Methods in Engineering and the Physical Sciences
- Miolane, Nina Marinette
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH323.5 .I75 2017||On reserve at Li and Ma Science Library 2-hour loan|
- Irizarry, Rafael A., author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction. Getting started. Inference. Exploratory data analysis. Robust summaries. Matrix algebra. Linear models. Inference for high dimensional data. Statistical models. Distance and dimension reduction. Statistical models. Distance and dimension reduction. Basic machine learning. Batch effects.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781498775670 20171227
- Publisher's Summary
- This book covers several of the statistical concepts and data analytic skills needed to succeed in data-driven life science research. The authors proceed from relatively basic concepts related to computed p-values to advanced topics related to analyzing highthroughput data. They include the R code that performs this analysis and connect the lines of code to the statistical and mathematical concepts explained.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781498775670 20171227
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "A Chapman & Hall book."
- 9781498775670 (paperback)
- 1498775675 (paperback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: