- [Reno, Nevada] : Black Rock Press, 2016.
- Physical description
- 27 unnumbered leaves ; 34 x 17 cm + accompanying text (5 unnumbered leaves ; 34 x 14 cm)
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Medium) Request (opens in new tab)
|N7433.4 .A325 S45 2016 F||In-library use|
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Publication date
- Artists' book.
- "Selected Durations is a rapid-fire attempt to capture, analyze, quantify, and archive the passage of time ... This book was designed, printed, and bound by Amy Thompson in consultation with Inge Bruggeman and David Abel, and published in 2016 by the Black Rock Press ... Letterpress printed in Futura from photopolymer plates on Yupo Synthetic Paper and Neenah Touché in an edition of 70 copies with 5 artist's proofs, this being number [blank]"--Colophon.
- Issued cloth tri-fold box.
- Art & Architecture Library copy 1: No. 31 of 70.
- United States -- Nevada -- Reno.
Browse related items
Start at call number: