Extracellular vesicles : methods and protocols
- edited by Winston Patrick Kuo, Shidong Jia.
- New York : Humana Press : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xvi, 446 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1660.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1660||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Extracellular vesicles : a brief overview and its role in precision medicine / Mingyi Shang, John S. Ji, Chao Song, Bao Jun Gao, Jason Gang Jin, Winston Patrick Kuo, and Hongjun Kang
- Red blood cells : a source of extracellular vesicles / Winston Patrick Kuo, John C. Tigges, Vasilis Toxavidis, and Ionita Ghiran
- Isolation of extracellular vesicles by ultracentrifugation / Fatemeh Momen-Heravi
- Sequential filtration : a gentle method for the isolation of functional extracellular vesicles / Mitja L. Heinemann and Jody Vykoukal
- Paper-based for isolation of extracellular vesicles / Yi-Hsing Hsiao and Chihchen Chen
- Filter-based extracellular vesicle mRNA isolation and high-throughput gene expression analysis / Cindy M. Yamamoto, Taku Murakami, and Shu-Wing Ng
- Specific and generic isolation of extracellular vesicles with magnetic beads / Ketil W. Pedersen, Bente Kierulf, and Axl Neurauter
- Polymer-based purification of extracellular vesicles / Peter N. Brown and Hang Yin
- Size exclusion chromatography : a simple and reliable method for exosome purification / Richard Lobb and Andreas Moller
- Purification protocols for extracellular vesicles / Rebecca E. Lane, Darren Korbie, Matt Trau, and Michelle M. Hill
- Characterization of extracellular vesicles by surface plasmon resonance / Hyungsoon Im, Katherine Yang, Hakho Lee, and Cesar M. Castro
- Extracellular vesicle isolation and analysis by western blotting / Emma J.K. Kowal, Dmitry Ter-Ovanesyan, Aviv Regev, and George M. Church
- Analysis of extracellular vesicles using fluorescence nanoparticle tracking analysis / Pauline Carnell-Morris, Dionne Tannetta, Agnieszka Siupa, Patrick Hole, and Rebecca Dragovic
- Characterization of extracellular vesicles by flow cytometry / Virginia Camacho, Vasilis Toxavidis, and John C. Tigges
- Characterization of extracellular vesicles by size-exclusion high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) / Tao Huang and Jiang He
- Multi-surface antigen staining of larger extracellular vesicles / Veronika Lukacs-Kornek, Henrike Julich-Haertel, Sabine Katharina Urban, and Miroslaw Kornek
- Microcapillary chip-based extracellular vesicle profiling system / Takanori Akagi and Takanori Ichiki
- Detection and characterization of extracellular vesicles by transmission and cryo-transmission electron microscopy / Petr Cizmar and Yuana Yuana
- Imaging of isolated extracellular vesicles using fluorescence microscopy / Dmitry Ter-Ovanesyan, Emma J.K. Kowal, Aviv Regev, George M. Church, and Emanuele Cocucci
- In vivo tracking of extracellular vesicles in mice using fusion protein comprising lactadherin and Gaussia Luciferase / Yuki Takahashi, Makiya Nishikawa, and Yoshinobu Takakura
- Tracking extracellular vesicles delivery and RNA translation using multiplexed reporters / Anthony Yan-Tang Wu and Charles Pin-Kuang Lai
- Extraction and analysis of extracellular vesicle-associated miRNAs following antibody-based extracellular vesicle capture from plasma samples / Davide Zocco and Natasa Zarovni
- Extracellular vesicle miRNA detection using molecular beacons / Won Jong Rhee and Seunga Jeong
- Rapid isolation of extracellular vesicles from blood plasma with size-exclusion chromatography followed by mass spectrometry-based proteomic profiling / Simion Kreimer and Alexander R. Ivanov
- Adaptable polyethylene glycol-based workflow for proteomic analysis of extracellar vesicles / Stephanie N. Hurwitz and David G. Meckes Jr.
- Protocol for exosome isolation from small volume of ovarian follicular fluid : evaluation of ultracentrifugation and commercial kits / Shlomit Kenigsberg, Brandon A. Wyse, Clifford L. Librach, and Juliano C. da Silveira
- Isolation of extracellular vesicles in saliva using density gradient ultracentrifugation / Kazuya Iwai, Satoshi Yamamoto, Mitsutaka Yoshida, and Kiyotaka Shiba
- Isolation of extracellular vesicles from breast milk / Xin Wang
- Integrated double-filtration microfluidic device for detection of extracellular vesicles from urine for bladder cancer diagnosis / Li-Guo Liang, Ye-Feng Sheng, Sherry Zhou, Fatih Inci, Lanjuan Li, Utkan Demirci, and ShuQi Wang
- Electric field-induced disruption and releasing viable content from extracellular vesicles / Chris Wang, Austin Wang, Fang Wei, David T.W. Wong, and Michael Tu
- Production and characterization of extracellular vesicles in malaria / Smart Mbagwu, Michael Walch, Luis Filgueira, and Pierre-Yves Mantel
- Isolation of extracellular vesicles from stem cells / Zixin Chen, Yongjun Li, Hong Yu, Yan Shen, Chengwei Ju, Genshan Ma, Yutao Liu, Il-man Kim, Neal L. Weintraub, and Yaoliang Tang
- Use of peripheral extracellular vesicles for identification of molecular biomarkers in a solid tumor mouse model / Noemı Garcia-Romero, Gorjana Rackov, Cristobal Belda-Iniesta, and Angel Ayuso-Sacido
- Therapeutic applications of extracellular vesicles : perspectives from newborn medicine / Gareth R. Willis, Stella Kourembanas, and S. Alex Mitsialis
- Therapeutic use of tumor cell-derived extracellular vesicles / Jing Liu, Jingwei Ma, Ke Tang, and Bo Huang.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume examines established methods and protocols to isolate and characterize extracellular vesicles (EVs) and their composition, among other techniques including purification, imaging, biofluid-specific and cell-specific isolation and downstream genomic and proteomic profiling. The international group of expert scientists who have contributed to this collection provide a variety of different techniques related to the growing assortment of EV applications, given that at times using only one technique or two is insufficient to address the question at hand. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and practical, Extracellular Vesicles: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide for researchers seeking to expand our knowledge of EV functions and applications.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493972517 20171211
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1660
Browse related items
Start at call number: