Functional genomics : methods and protocols
- edited by Michael Kaufmann and Claudia Klinger and Andreas Savelsbergh.
- Third edition.
- New York, NY : Humana Press : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xv, 392 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1654.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1654||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Predicting RNA structure with Vfold / Chenhan Zhao, Xiaojun Xu, and Shi-Jie Chen
- RNA function prediction / Yongsheng Li, Juan Xu, Tingting Shao, Yunpeng Zhang, Hong Chen, and Xia Li - - Computational prediction of novel miRNAs from genome-wide data / Georgina Stegmayer, Cristian Yones, Laura Kamenetzky, Natalia Macchiaroli, and Diego H. Milone
- Protein structure modeling with MODELLER / Benjamin Webb and Andrej Sali
- Protein function prediction / Leonardo Magalhaes Cruz, Sheyla Trefflich, Vinicius Almir Weiss, and Mauro Antonio Alves Castro
- Capturing three-dimensional genome organization in individual cells by single-cell hi-c / Takashi Nagano, Steven W. Wingett, and Peter Fraser
- Genome-wide cell type-specific mapping of in vivo chromatin protein binding using an FLP-inducible DamID system in Drosophila / Alexey V. Pindyurin
- DNA methylation profiling using long-read single molecule real-time bisulfite sequencing (SMRT-BS) / Yao Yang and Stuart A. Scott
- Copy number variation analysis by droplet digital PCR / Suvi K. H€arm€al€a, Robert Butcher, and Chrissy H. Roberts
- MicroScale thermophoresis : a rapid and precise method to quantify protein-nucleic acid interactions in solution / Adrian Michael Mueller, Dennis Breitsprecher, Stefan Duhr, Philipp Baaske, Thomas Schubert, and Gernot L€angst
- Establishment of the CRISPR/Cas9 system for targeted gene disruption and gene tagging / Eric Ehrke-Schulz, Maren Schiwon, Claudia Hagedorn, and Anja Ehrhardt
- Holistic and affordable analyses of MicroRNA expression profiles using tagged cDNA libraries and a multiplex sequencing strategy / Patrick P. Weil, Yan Jaszczyszyn, Anne Baroin-Tourancheau, Jan Postberg, and Laurence Amar
- MicroRNA expression analysis using small RNA sequencing discovery and RT-qPCR-based validation / Alan Van Goethem, Pieter Mestdagh, Tom Van Maerken, and Jo Vandesompele
- Using FirePlex particle technology for multiplex microRNA profiling without RNA purification / Michael R. Tackett and Izzuddin Diwan
- Multiplex real-time PCR using encoded microparticles for microRNA profiling / Seungwon Jung and Sang Kyung Kim
- Optimized whole transcriptome profiling of motor axons / Lena Saal-Bauernschubert, Michael Briese, and Michael Sendtner
- 2D-DIGE in proteomics / Matias Pasquali, Tommaso Serchi, Sebastien Planchon, and Jenny Renaut
- STAGE-diging in proteomics / Paolo Soffientini and Angela Bachi
- Protein arrays I : antibody arrays / Yulin Yuan, Zuan-Tao Lin, Hongting Wang, Xia Hong, Mikala Heon, and Tianfu Wu
- Protein arrays II : antigen arrays / Yulin Yuan, Hongting Wang, Zuan-Tao Lin, Xia Hong, Mikala Heon, and Tianfu Wu
- Protein arrays III : reverse-phase protein arrays / Yulin Yuan, Xia Hong, Zuan-Tao Lin, Hongting Wang, Mikala Heon, and Tianfu Wu
- Isolation of exosomes for the purpose of protein cargo analysis with the use of mass spectrometry / Monika Pietrowska, Sonja Funk, Marta Gawin, Łukasz Marczak, Agata Abramowicz, Piotr Widłak, and Theresa Whiteside
- Virus-induced gene silencing (VIGS) and foreign gene expression in Pisum sativum L. Using the “One-Step” Bean pod mottle virus (BPMV) viral vector / Chouaıb Meziadi, Sophie Blanchet, Valerie Geffroy, and Stephanie Pflieger
- Re-expressing epigenetically silenced genes by inducing DNA demethylation through targeting of ten-eleven translocation 2 to any given genomic locus / Julio Cesar Rendon, David Cano-Rodrıguez, and Marianne G. Rots
- Knockdown of rice microRNA166 by short tandem target mimic (STTM) / Sachin Teotia, Dabing Zhang, and Guiliang Tang
- RNAi-mediated knockdown of protein expression / Volker Baumann, Cornelia Lorenzer, Michael Thell, Anna-Maria Winkler, and Johannes Winkler
- Engineered zinc finger DNA-binding domains : synthesis, assessment of DNA-binding affinity, and direct protein delivery to mammalian cells / Mir A. Hossain, Isaac J. Knudson, Shaleen Thakur, Yong Shen, Jared R. Stees, Joeva J. Barrow, and Jorg Bungert
- Production, purification, and titration of first-generation adenovirus vectors / Ramona F. Kratzer and Florian Kreppel.
- Publisher's Summary
- Reflecting developments in genome editing, this third edition volume fully updates a collection of key techniques for the study of functional genomics. The book is broken up into sections on bioinformatics, DNA, RNA, and protein analysis, as well as a closing section entitled "From Genotype to Phenotype." Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Updated and authoritative, Functional Genomics: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition seeks to aid scientists in establishing or extending technologies and techniques in their laboratories.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493972302 20171211
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1654
- Springer protocols
Browse related items
Start at call number: