Creativity in workforce development and innovation : emerging research and opportunities
- by Sally Blake and Candice M. Burkett.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania (701 E. Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, Pennsylvania, 17033, USA) : IGI Global, 
- Physical description
- 11 PDFs (xiv, 152 pages)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1. The case for creativity and innovation
- Chapter 2. What is creativity?
- Chapter 3. What stops creativity?
- Chapter 4. The science of creativity
- Chapter 5. Individual creativity: predictors and characteristics
- Chapter 6. Creative transformation: setting the stage for workplace creativity and innovation.
- Publisher's Summary
- Though creativity is considered an asset in the modern business world, it is currently not being promoted in educational programs. Developing, supporting, and sustaining creativity in individuals will shape the future of business and enrich the incoming workforce.Creativity in Workforce Development and Innovation: Emerging Research and Opportunities presents the latest scholarly research on the importance of creativity in this era of growing complexity and rapid change. Including relevant research on development and sustainability of creativity within businesses, this unique source provides coverage in areas such as teacher preparation, global workforce, and cognitive studies. This book is an important resource for educators, professionals, and students seeking current research on the best options for promoting creativity in education and the modern workforce.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781522549529 20171211
- Publication date
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Also available in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9781522549529 hardcover
- 9781522549536 ebook