The copyright compliance series. [Part 10], Copyright for students and parents [electronic resource]
- hosted by Jeannine Edwards.
- English. This edition in English.
- Derry, NH : Chip Taylor Communications, 2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (33 min.).
- This program is especially targeted to help students and parents be more aware of the key copyright rules. This program is a "must" not only for students and parents who need to understand and respect the copyright law, but also for educational institutions that need to meet their responsibility to keep their entire community on the right side of the copyright compliance road. As host Jeannine Edwards explains, the more students and parents understand the do's and don'ts of copyright, the less chance there is of violation or infringement. Here she introduces attorney Arnie Lutzker, who provides a structured plan designed to help students and parents understand the rules and responsibilities associated with the utilization of copyrighted materials. Also he addresses: the Five Statutory Rights; the System of Exemptions; Fair Use Criteria; Educational Exemptions; "MGM v. Grokster" - the File Sharing Case; The Code of Responsibility; Digital "Watermarking"; Respecting the Law.
- Publication date
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 7, 2014).
- Previously released as DVD.