Applied homogeneous catalysis with organometallic compounds : a comprehensive handbook in four volumes
- edited by Boy Cornils, Wolfgang A. Herrmann, Matthias Beller, and Rocco Paciello.
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- INTRODUCTION APPLIED HOMOGENEOUS CATALYSIS Hydroformylation -General Aspects -Conventional Processes -Aqueous Phase Processes Carbonylations -Carbonylation: Introduction and General Aspects -Carbonylation of Methanol and its Derivatives to Acetic Acid and Acetic Anhydride -Alkyne-Carbonlylation -Aryl-X and related Carbonylation -Transition Metal-Catalyzed Oxidative Carbonlyation -Alternating Copolymerization with Carbon Monoxide Polymerization & Copolymerization - General Aspects -Metallocene-Catalyzed Polyolefins -Post- and Non-metallocenes for Polymerizations -Polymerization of 1,3-butadiene with organometallic complexes-based catalysts -Polycarbonates Oligomerization & Cyclooligomerization, Dimerisation -Selective Production of 1-Hexene and 1-Octene -Dimerization and selective oligomerization -Telomerization of 1,3-butadiene -Cyclotrimerization Reactions of Alkynes Cross coupling reactions (Suzuki, Heck, Buchwald-Hartwig, Sonogashira) -Coupling Reactions: Introduction and General Aspects -Industrial applications of Palladium-Catalysed Coupling Reactions -Ligand-Enabled Palladium-Catalyzed C-N and C-O Bond Formations from Aryl Halides, Tosylates and Mesylates Oxidation -General Aspects -Aromatic Carboxylic Acids -Oxidation of Olefins to Carbonyl-Compounds (Wacker-Process) -Radical Chain Oxidations -Manganese and iron bleaching catalysts -Catalytic Decarbonylative and Decarboxylative Processes -Oxidation of Phenol Hydrosilylation and Related Reactions of Silicon Compounds Hydrogenation -Industrial Application of Asymmetric Hydrogenation -Supercritical Fluids as Advanced Media for Reaction and Separation in Homogeneous Catalysis -Hydrogenation of Esters RECENT DEVELOPMENTS New Trends in Organometallic Catalysts -Iron Catalysis -Copper-Catalyzed Arylation of Nucleophiles: History, Renaissance and Scalable Reactions -Rare Earth Metal Catalysts -Chiral Bronsted Acids/Chiral Frustated Lewis Pairs New Ligands -N-Heterocyclic Carbenes -Phosphorus Ligands in Homogeneous Catalysis -Host-Guest Relations and Selforganization in Homogeneous Catalysis -Micellar Catalysis -Switchable Catalysts -Catalysis with Transition Metal Pincer Complexes -Biocatalysis Recent computational investigations into the Heck type reaction mechanisms Chemical Reaction Engineering Aspects of Homogeneously Catalyzed Processes Supported Liquid Phase Catalysis Recent advances in Surface Organometallic Chemistry High Throughput Screening of Homogeneous Catalysts: Selected Trends and Applications in Process Development Homogeneous Photocatalysis with Organometallic Compounds Electrochemical Water Oxidation and Reduction Catalyzed by Organometallic Compounds Metal-Catalyzed Multicomponent Reactions Carbonylation of nitroarenes and aromatic amines Pauson-Khand Reaction C-H Activation Coupling Reactions Metathesis Isomerization Catalysis and Scope of the Hydroamination of Non-Activated CC Multiple Bonds Catalytic Amide Bond Forming Methods Synthesis of Heterocycles by Pd-catalyzed and Pd-catalysis Initiated Multi-Component Reactions Metal-Catalyzed Baeyer-Villiger Oxidations Dihydroxylations of Olefins and Related Reactions Selective Alkane Oxidation Catalytic Click Reactions Sulfur in Catalysis Oleochemistry Carbon Dioxide Electrochemical Water Oxidation and Reduction Catalyzed by Organometallic Compounds Water Gas Shift Reactions EPILOGUE.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The completely revised third edition of this four-volume classic is fully updated and now includes such topics as as CH-activation and multicomponent reactions. It describes the most important reaction types, new methods and recent developments in catalysis. The internationally renowned editors and a plethora of international authors (including Nobel laureate R. Noyori) guarantee high quality content throughout the book. A "must read" for everyone in academia and industry working in this field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Owing to Legal Deposit regulations this resource may only be accessed from within National Library of Scotland on library computers. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9783527651757 (electronic bk.)
- 3527651756 (electronic bk.)
- 9783527651733 (electronic bk.)
- 352765173X (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: