The Oxford handbook of Dewey
- edited by Steven Fesmire.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2017-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Fesmire, Steven, 1967- editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Dewey's Conception of Philosophy / Philip Kitcher
- Dewey on the Authority and Legitimacy of Law / Cheryl Misak
- Dewey and the Quest for Certainty in Education / Nel Noddings
- Derridean Poststructuralism, Deweyan Pragmatism, and Education / Jim Garrison
- Dewey, Pragmatism, and Technology / Larry A. Hickman
- Philosophy and the Mirror of Culture: On the Future and Function of Dewey Scholarship / Erin McKenna, Scott L. Pratt
- Dewey and Environmental Philosophy / Paul B. Thompson, Zachary Piso
- Mead, Dewey, and Their Influence in the Social Sciences / Daniel R. Huebner
- Dewey, Whitehead, and Process Metaphysics / William T. Myers
- Dewey, Adorno, and the Purpose of Art / Espen Hammer
- Dewey and Du Bois on Race and Colonialism / Shannon Sullivan.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780190491215 (online resource) : No price