Energy and environment : select proceedings of ICWEES-2016
- Vijay P. Singh, Shalini Yadav, Ram Narayan Yadava, editors.
- Singapore : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xix, 262 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps ; 24 cm.
- Water science and technology library ; v. 80.
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|TC401 .I61113 2018||Unknown|
- International Conference on Water, Environment, Energy and Society (2016 : Bhopal, India)
- Singh, V. P. (Vijay P.), editor.
- Yadav, Shalini, editor.
- Yadava, Ram Narayan, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- 1. Structural Evaluation of Cell-Filled Pavement, by Subrat Roy.- 2. Global Warming Issues-Need for Sustainable Drainage System in Urban Areas-Green Construction Technologies, by A.K. Shrivastava.- 3. Water Hyacinth: A Useful Plant to Improve Rural Economy, by Priti Mathur.- 4. Growth, Biomass and Carbon Sequestration by Ttrees in Nutrient Deficient Bhata Land Soil of Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India, by K.K.Chandra.- 5. Impact of Copper Oxide Nano Particles on Growth of Different Bacterial Species, by Tapan Adhikari.- 6. Performance of Low Cost Microbial Fuel Cell Using Earthenware Separator by Sudhansu Behera.- 7. Synthesis of CaO2 Nanoparticles for Environmental Emediation, by Sapana S. Madan.- 8. Superiority of Re-Circulating Fluidized Bed Reactor over Existing Reactor Arrangements for Chemical Looping Combustion - A Review, by Sachin Tomar.- 9. Enhancing N Use Efficiency and Reducing N2O Emission by Coating Urea with Newly Identified Bio-molecule (C20H30O2), Nano-Zn Oxide and Nano-Rockphosphate, by S. Kundu.- 10. Gamma Radiation Technology for Hygienisation of Municipal Dry Sewage ludge- Naresh Kumar Garg.- 11. Participatory Approach for Corporate Social Responsibility Plan in India, by Dr. Rajesh Puranik.- 12. Solar Powered Cold Storage System for Horticultural Crops, by P. L. Singh.- 13. Feasibility of Solar Pumps for Salt Farmers, by Kapil K Samar.- 14. Development of Uttarakhand Using Alternative Energy Source as Micro Hydropower, by Jyothi Prasad.- 15. Comparative Studies on Performance of Commercially Available High Power PC-LED Bulbs Under Tropical Condition, by Arindam Chakraborty.- 16. Development of Pedal Operated Flour Mill, by Yallappa D.- 17. Development of Family Size FRP Biogas Plant Based on Kitchen Waste, by Deepak Sharma.- 18. A Computer-Based Expert System to Design Deenbandhu Biogas Plant, by Sudhir Narayan Kharpude.- 19. Prosopis Juliflora-A Potential Problematic Weed for Lignocellulosic Ethanol Production- Vijayakumar Palled.- 20. Oil Extraction, Biodiesel Production and CI Engine Investigation Using Madhuca India Methyl Ester, by Amit Karwade.- 21. Design and Development of Producer Gas Based Heat Exchanger for Drying Application, by D.K.Vyas.- 22. Carbon Storage Potential in Dominant Trees of Koraput District of Odisha, by Kakoli Banerjee.- 23. Study of Geothermal Energy Potential with Geothermal Doublet, by Shibani K Jha.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789811057977 20171211
- Publisher's Summary
- This book comprising seven parts is organized under two sections. The first section deals with environment containing four parts, whereas the second section, containing three parts, is on energy. The first part deals with some aspects of hydrologic impacts of global warming and anthropogenic changes. Part II is on bio-environment and discusses plants, biomass, and bacterial species. Part III focuses on chemical environment. Section one is concluded with Part IV on social environment. Section two starts out with Part V on solar energy. Hydropower is discussed in Part VI. The concluding Part VII deals with biogas. The book will be of interest to researchers and practitioners in the field of water resources, hydrology, environmental resources, agricultural engineering, watershed management, earth sciences, as well as those engaged in natural resources planning and management. Graduate students and those wishing to conduct further research in water and environment and their development and management may find the book to be of value.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789811057977 20171211
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Water science and technology library, 0921-092X ; volume 80
Browse related items
Start at call number: