9 things successful people do differently
- Heidi Grant Halvorson.
- Boston, Massachusetts : Harvard Business Review, 
- Physical description
- iv, 106 pages ; 16 cm
At the library
|HF5386 .H2425 2018||Unknown|
- Halvorson, Heidi Grant-, 1973- author.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Get specific
- Seize the moment to act on your goals
- Know exactly how far you have left to go
- Be a realistic optimist
- Focus on getting better, rather than being good
- Have grit
- Build your willpower muscle
- Don't tempt fate
- Focus on what you will do, not what you won't do.
- Are you at the top of your game--or still trying to get there? Take your cues from the short, powerful 9 Things Successful People Do Differently, where the strategies and goals of the world's most successful people are on display--backed by research that shows exactly what has the biggest impact on performance. Here's a hint: accomplished people reach their goals because of what they do, not just who they are. Readers have called this "a gem of a book." Get ready to accomplish your goals at last.-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Nine things successful people do differently
- 9781633694132 paperback
- 1633694135 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: