The marrow thieves
- Cherie Dimaline.
- Toronto : Dancing Cat Books, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 234 pages ; 21 cm
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PR9199.4 .D56 M37 2017||Unknown|
- Dimaline, Cherie, 1975- author.
- ["\"In a future world ravaged by global warming, people have lost the ability to dream, and the dreamlessness has led to widespread madness. The only people still able to dream are North America's indigenous population - and it is their marrow that holds the cure for the rest of the world. But getting the marrow - and dreams - means death for the unwilling donors. Driven to flight, a 15-year-old and his companions struggle for survival, attempt to reunite with loved ones, and take refuge from the \"recruiters\" who seek them out to bring them to the marrow-stealing 'factories.'\"--", "Provided by publisher."]
- Global warming > Juvenile fiction.
- Procurement of organs, tissues, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
- Bone marrow > Juvenile fiction.
- Indians of North America > Juvenile fiction.
- Dreams > Juvenile fiction.
- Procurement of organs, tissues, etc.
- Bone marrow.
- Global warming.
- Indians of North America.
- Global warming > Fiction.
- Procurement of organs, tissues, etc > Fiction.
- Bone marrow > Fiction.
- Indians of North America > Fiction.
- Dreams > Fiction.
- Post-apocalypse > Young adult fiction.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Issued also in electronic format.
- 9781770864863 (paperback)
- 1770864865 (paperback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: