- Marcus Lyon ; [textos de Martin Barnes, Lilia Moritz Schwarcz, Lygia da Veiga Pereira ; versão, Lisa Shaw, Sandra Possas].
- Portuguese, English. Text in Portuguese and English.
- São Paulo : Estúdio Madalena : ImageMagica, c2016.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (chiefly col.), maps, ports. ; 34 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- A pátria na palma da mão. Somos Brasil corpo alma e coração
- A invisibilidade das origens: Somos Brasil por Marcus Lyon = The invisibility of origins: Somos Brasil by Marcus Lyon / Martin Barnes
- Somos Brasil / Marcus Lyon
- Quem tem medo da identidade? = Who is afraid of identity? / Lilia Moritz Schwarcz
- O DNA do brasileiro = Brazilian DNA / Lygia da Veiga Pereira
- Locais de nascimento = Places of birth
- A viagem = The journey
- Migração = Migration
- II. Milagre brasileira o pais de braços abertos para o mundo inteiro
- III. Exhuberante braseiro: o fogo do Brasil é o povo brasileiro
- I. Homeland in the palm of a hand. Somos Brasil: body, soul and heart
- II. Brazilian miracle: the community with its arms open for the whole world
- III. Exhuberant Brazier: the fire of Brazil is the Brazilian people
- Indice de imagens = Image index.
- Winter 2016/17 saw theSomos Brasil project move to the next level with the final production of the book and the design of the Exhibition. After soft launches in the Guardian, BBC and Globoœs G1 the project now launches on March 9th at Centro Brasileiro Britânico in São Paulo. This ground-breaking project has moved on at pace over the winter months, with the final book, designed by Jim Sutherland & Alice Tosey of Studio Sutherl& ready to ship in March. Lyon has also created an image activated app, produced by Matt Hill with Calvium in Bristol, UK to augment the show and images. In addition ancestoral DNA analysis of all the nominated subjects has been supplied by Family Tree DNA lab in Houston, Texas. The book is published by Estudio Madelena, Brazilœs premier photographic publishing group in conjunction with award-winning production house ImageMagica.
- Publication date
- "Hold your phone over the portraits and hear the voices of Somos Brasil on the free app marcuslyon.com/somosbrasil or search "Somos Brasil" in Google Play or iTunes App Stores."--Page .
- 9788561921064 (pbk.)