Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve GIS Maps & Data [electronic resource]
- Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve.
- Stanford, Calif. : Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve (Agency), 2017.
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve (Agency)
- Supplemental links
- View this collection in EarthWorks
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale not given. (W 122.2459469803--W 122.2432490197/N 037.4074146803--N 037.4047167197)
- This collection contains vector shapefile data extracted from a geodatabase. The original geodatabase was created by the Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve, located near Stanford University's campus in the eastern foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The preserve encompasses geologic, topographic, and biotic diversity within its 483 hectares (1,193 acres) and provides a natural laboratory for researchers from all over the world, educational experiences to students, and refuge to native plants and animals.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.