Isaac Newton's papers & letters on natural philosophy and related documents
- edited, with a general introd., by I. Bernard Cohen, assisted by Robert E. Schofield ; with explanatory prefaces by Marie Boas ... [et al.].
- Uniform Title
- Works. Selections. 1958
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1958.
- Physical description
- xiii, 501 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
At the library
Philosophy Library (Tanner)
|QC3 .N52 1958||Unknown|
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Isaac Newton's papers and letters on natural philosophy and related documents
- Papers & letters on natural philosophy and related documents
- Papers and letters on natural philosophy and related documents
- Copy 2: Barchas Reference Collection. 36105233284954 (item id)
- Barchas Reference Collection is part of The Samuel I. and Cecile M. Barchas Collection in the History of Science and Ideas
Browse related items
Start at call number: