GAMECIP computer platforms controlled vocabulary, 2016
- Physical description
- 126 concepts
Also available at
- GAme MEtadata and CItation Project (GAMECIP), creator.
- 126 concepts (objects) form a controlled vocabulary for computerplatforms, focused primarily on games. There is no physical compontent to this collection. The images included in this collection are intended to illustrate the concepts.
- Publication date
- Concepts can be accessed at http://metadataregistry.org/concept/list/vocabulary_id/354.html and https://gamemetadata.soe.ucsc.edu/platform.
- Cite as
- [identification of item] GAMECIP computer platforms controlled vocabulary (M2151). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- This material has been dedicated to the public domain. There are no restrictions on use of public domain materials.
- Department creation; 2016. Accession MSS 2016-186.
- GAme MEtadata and CItation Project (GAMECIP) is a multi-year IMLS-funded joint initiative between the UCSC Library, UCSC Computer Science, and Stanford University Library to improve library and institutional practice for computer games.