The gradual acceptance of the Copernican theory of the universe
- [by] Dorothy Stimson, PH. D.
- New York [Trade selling agents, the Baker & Taylor co.] 1917.
- Physical description
- 147 p. incl. facsims. pl. 23 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
|QB28 .S8||In-library use|
- Stimson, Dorothy, 1890-1988
- Brasch, Frederick E. (Frederick Edward), 1875-1967, former owner.
- Bibliography: p. 130-144.
- Publication date
- Stanford copy 1 (NEWT): Provenance: F. E. Brasch (signature).
- Copy 2: Barchas Reference Collection. 36105221896843 (item id)
- Barchas Reference Collection is part of The Samuel I. and Cecile M. Barchas Collection in the History of Science and Ideas
Browse related items
Start at call number: