Giordano Bruno, his life and thought
- With annotated translation of his work, On the infinite universe and worlds.
- New York, Schuman 
- Physical description
- xi, 389 p. illus., ports., maps. 24 cm.
At the library
- Singer, Dorothea Waley, 1884-
- Appendices (p. 203-224): 1. List of Bruno's writings.--2. Printers of Bruno.--3. Surviving manuscripts of Bruno's works.--4. Select bibliography of Bruno's philosophy.
- Publication date
- Related Work
- Bruno, Giordano, 1548-1600. De l'infinito universo et mondi. English
Browse related items
Start at call number: