[Oral history of Ada Shen-Jaffe].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (13 audio files, 1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Shen-Jaffe, Ada, interviewee.
- Pagalilauan, Tisha, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Ada Shen-Jaffe conducted by Tisha Pagalilauan for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- No audio files for Interview 2, Tape 2, Side B; Interview 5, Tape 2, Side B; and Interview 6, Tape 2, Side B.
- No audio provided for Interview 3 (dated August 30, 2012) and Interview 4 (dated November 8, 2012).
- Interview 5 recorded November 29, 2012.
- Interviews recorded on March 7, 2012; July 30, 2017; August 30, 2012; November 8, 2012; November 29, 2012; November 30, 2012; December 12, 2012; and December 21, 2012.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate cassette tapes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: