David Cook personal archive on Atari cabinet design, 1974-1999
- Physical description
- 2.1 linear feet (2 boxes and 1 map folder)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M2269 BOX 2||In-library use|
|M2269 MAP FOLDER 1||In-library use|
|M2269 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- Cook, David M. (David Merle), creator.
- Materials consist of Atari cabinet design documentation, including concept renderings, hand and CAD drawings, procedures manuals, photographs, patents, sell sheets, awards, and more.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], David Cook personal archive on Atari cabinet design (M2269). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
- Gift of David Cook; 2017. Accession MSS 2017-284.
- David Cook is a game cabinet designer. He designed the Atari Tank 8 cab.
Browse related items
Start at call number: