Catalog of nonprofit literature
- New York : Foundation Center.
- Foundation Center.
- A searchable database of the literature of philanthropy, incorporating the contents of the Foundation Center's five libraries as well as selected literature from other sources. Contains more than 25,000 full bibliographic citations, of which more than 17,000 contain descriptive abstracts. Entries represent the literature on philanthropy, the foundation world, the nonprofit sector (particularly works on such topics as fundraising and proposal development) and works related to charitable giving, including project reports, studies, and statistical analyses.
- Charities > United States > Bibliography.
- Charities > United States > Periodicals > Databases.
- Nonprofit organizations > United States > Bibliography.
- Nonprofit organizations > United States > Periodicals > Databases.
- Endowments > United States > Bibliography.
- Endowments > United States > Periodicals > Databases.
- Foundation Center > Periodicals > Databases.
- New York (N.Y.)
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Formerly known as: LNPS <Feb. 13, 2002>
- Former Title
- Literature of the Nonprofit Sector (LNPS) <Feb. 13, 2002>
- Updated daily
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1997?
- Title from title screen (viewed October 10, 2017).
- File/Data Type
- World Wide Web resource.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Literature of the nonprofit sector