The work of W. de Brailes : an English illuminator of the thirteenth century
- by Sydney C. Cockerell.
- Cambridge [England] : Printed for presentation to the members of the Roxburghe Club, MCMXXX 
- Physical description
- , 26 pages, 20 plates : frontispiece, plates ; 40 cm
- [Roxburghe Club ; 192]
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N8023 .C63 W67 1930 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- W. de Brailes
- "Dedicated and presented to the president and members of the Roxburghe Club, by Sydney Carlyle Cockerell, 1930."
- Contains Roxburghe Club membership list.
- Contains bibliographic references.
- "Printed in England. Letterpress by W. Lewis, M.A. at the University Press, Cambridge. Plates 1-14 collotypes by the University Press, Oxford. Plates 15-20 photogravures by Emery Walker, Ltd."--Page .
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Binding: quarter red morocco with red cloth covered boards and gilt title on spine. Provenance: The Earl Spencer (name printed in red in list of members) ; Stuart B. Schimmel (bookplate) ; Althorp (bookplate) ; "With compliments of Sydney C. Cockerell ..." (paste down).
- England -- Cambridge.
Browse related items
Start at call number: