Media coverage of the "refugee crisis": a cross-European perspective : Council of Europe report DG1(2017)03
- Myria Georgiou, Rafal Zaborowski.
- text file.
- [Strasbourg, France] : Council of Europe, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (20 pages)
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-20) and summary.
- ["\"Media have played an important role in framing the public debate on the “refugee crisis” that peaked in autumn of 2015. This report examines the narratives developed by print media in eight European countries and how they contributed to the public perception of the “crisis”, shifting from careful tolerance over the summer, to an outpouring of solidarity and humanitarianism in September 2015, and to a securitisation of the debate and a narrative of fear in November 2015.\"--Document home page."]
- Publication date