Mass shootings in America
- Current publication
- Stanford, California : Stanford Libraries, 2012-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Stanford University. Libraries, compiler, publisher.
- "The Stanford MSA is a data aggregation effort. It is a curated set of spatial and temporal data about mass shootings in America, taken from online media sources. It is an attempt to facilitate research on gun violence in the US by making raw data more accessible. ... The Stanford MSA is not a comprehensive, longitudinal research project. The data collected in the MSA are not investigated past the assessment for inclusion in the database. The MSA is not an attempt to answer specific questions about gun violence or gun laws."
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Stanford MSA
- Stanford mass shootings of America data project
- "Courtesy of the Stanford Geospatial Center and Stanford Libraries."