Amos Gitai film archive, circa 1980-2014
- Physical description
- 7 linear feet (6 boxes, 2 half boxes, 1 flat box, 1 map folder) and 7.2 terabytes of data
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|M2266 BOX 1||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 2||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 5||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 7||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 8||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 9||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 11||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 12||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 13||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 14||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 15||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 16||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 17||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 18||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 19||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 20||In-library use|
|M2266 FLAT BOX 6||In-library use|
|M2266 HALF BOX 3||In-library use|
|M2266 HALF BOX 4||In-library use|
|M2266 MAP FOLDER 10||In-library use|
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Gitai, Amos, 1950- creator.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Materials consist of physical and digital files related to Amos Gitai's films, including Promised Land, Free Zone, Disengagement, One Day You'll Understand, News from Home, and Tsili.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The physical portion of the collection is open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Some digital materials within the collection, related to three film projects, have been processed and are open for research. One Day You’ll Understand (Plus tard, tu comprendras): Still images and text documents are accessible via SearchWorks; video files and Final Cut Pro files are also available as previews via SearchWorks, and in full in the Department of Special Collections. House Trilogy: Still images are available online via SearchWorks; video documents are available as previews via SearchWorks, and in full in the Department of Special Collections; and textual documents are available in the Department of Special Collections. Tsili: Still images are available online via SearchWorks. The remaining digital portion of the collection is CLOSED until processed.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Amos Gitai film archive (M2266). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
- Gift and purchase from Amos Gitai; 2017. Accessions MSS 2017-265, 2017-288, 2017-298, and 2017-308.
- Amos Gitai (born 1950) is an Israeli filmmaker.
Browse related items
Start at call number: