Amos Gitai film archive, circa 1980-2014
- Physical description
- 7 linear feet (6 boxes, 2 half boxes, 1 flat box, 1 map folder) and 10.5 terabytes of data
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
|M2266 BOX 1||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 2||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 5||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 7||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 8||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 9||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 11||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 12||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 13||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 14||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 15||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 16||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 17||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 18||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 19||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 20||In-library use|
|M2266 FLAT BOX 6||In-library use|
|M2266 HALF BOX 3||In-library use|
|M2266 HALF BOX 4||In-library use|
|M2266 MAP FOLDER 10||In-library use|
- Gitai, Amos, 1950- creator.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Materials consist of physical and digital files related to Amos Gitai's films, including Promised Land, Free Zone, Disengagement, One Day You'll Understand, News from Home, and Tsili.
- Gitai, Amos, 1950-
- Agav Films (Firm)
- Sanselme, Marie-José
- Motion pictures > Israel.
- Motion picture industry.
- Motion picture producers and directors
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), in motion pictures.
- Human trafficking
- Jerusalem -- History -- 20th century
- Arab-Israeli conflict
- Paris (France)
- Born digital.
- Motion pictures (visual works)
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The physical portion of the collection is open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Digital materials related to the films One Day You'll Understand, House Trilogy, and Tsili, have been processed and are open for research; still images and text documents are available through SearchWorks, while video files and Final Cut Pro projects are available as previews via SearchWorks, and in full in the Department of Special Collections. The remaining digital portion of the collection is CLOSED until processed.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Amos Gitai film archive (M2266). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
- Gift and purchase from Amos Gitai; 2017. Accessions MSS 2017-265, 2017-288, 2017-298, 2017-308, 2018-373, and 2020-106.
- Amos Gitai (born 1950) is an Israeli filmmaker.
Browse related items
Start at call number: