Amos Gitai film archive, circa 1980-2014
- Physical description
- 7 linear feet (6 boxes, 2 half boxes, 1 flat box, 1 map folder) and 7.2 terabytes of data
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M2266 BOX 1||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 2||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 5||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 7||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 8||In-library use|
|M2266 BOX 9||In-library use|
|M2266 FLAT BOX 6||In-library use|
|M2266 HALF BOX 3||In-library use|
|M2266 HALF BOX 4||In-library use|
|M2266 MAP FOLDER 10||In-library use|
- Gitai, Amos, 1950- creator.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- ["Materials consist of physical and digital files related to Amos Gitai's films, including Promised Land, Free Zone, Disengagement, One Day You'll Understand, News from Home, and Tsili."]
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The physical portion of the collection is open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Still images and text documents related to the film One Day You’ll Understand (Plus tard, tu comprendras) are accessible via SearchWorks. The remaining digital portion of the collection is CLOSED until processed.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Amos Gitai film archive (M2266). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
- Gift and purchase from Amos Gitai; 2017. Accessions MSS 2017-265, 2017-288, 2017-298, and 2017-308.
- Amos Gitai (born 1950) is an Israeli filmmaker.
Browse related items
Start at call number: