The Chicago manual of style
- Seventeenth edition.
- Chicago ; London : The University of Chicago Press, 2017.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xvi, 1144 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 991-1013) and indexes.
- Part I: The publishing process. Books and journals
- Manuscript preparation, manuscript editing, and proofreading
- Illustrations and tables
- Rights, permissions, and copyright administration / by William S. Strong
- Part II: Style and usage. Grammar and usage / by Bryan A. Garner
- Spelling, distinctive treatment of words, and compounds
- Names, terms, and titles of terms
- Languages other than English
- Mathematics in type
- Quotations and dialogue
- Part III: Source citations and indexes. Notes and bibliography
- Author-date references
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "The essential guide for writers, editors, and publishers"--Jacket.
- 9780226287058 (cloth)
- 022628705X (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: