[Oral history of Stephanie K. Seymour].
- image file.JPEG.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2006-2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 transcript, 1 image)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
- Seymour, Stephanie K., 1940- interviewee.
- Siegel, Nancy J., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Stephanie K. Seymour conducted by Nancy J. Siegel for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- No audio provided.
- Interviews recorded on October 6, 2006; April 24, 2007; and February 27, 2008.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: