[Oral history of Anne Marie Whittemore].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2010-2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (7 audio files, 1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Whittemore, Anne Marie, interviewee.
- Remes, Molly M., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Anne Marie Whittemore conducted by Molly M. Remes for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Cover page of transcript incorrectly spelled subject's name as "Ann Marie Whittemore."
- Interviews recorded on August 24, 2010; August 31, 2010; September 22, 2010; November 16, 2010; December 12, 2010; December 15, 2010; December 17, 2010; and July 16, 2011.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audio discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: