[Oral history of Selma Moidel Smith].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2013-2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (16 audio files, 1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Smith, Selma Moidel, interviewee.
- Werdegar, Kathryn Mickle, interviewer.
- Zakheim, Rosalyn, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Selma Moidel Smith conducted by Kathryn Werdegar and Rosalyn Zakheim for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Interviews recorded on June 19, 2013; July 11, 2013; October 24, 2013; October 31, 2013; January 10, 2014; November 8, 2014; November 10, 2014; and November 12, 2014.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audio discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: