[Oral history of Dolores Korman Sloviter].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2006-2007.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (20 audio files, 1 transcript, 10 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Sloviter, Dolores K. (Dolores Korman), 1932- interviewee.
- Boss, Amelia H., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Dolores Korman Sloviter conducted by Amelia Helen Boss for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- No audio files for Interview 4, Tape 1, Side B and Interview 4, Tape 2, Side B.
- Audio files for Interview 1, Tape 1, Side A; Interview 1, Tape 2, Side A; Interview 2, Tape 1, Side A; Interview 2, Tape 2, Side A; Interview 3, Tape 1, Side A; and Interview 3, Tape 2, Side A were spilt into two files when digitized form the original audiocassette tapes.
- Interviews recorded on June 26, 2006; August 18, 2006; April 13, 2007; and July 25, 2007.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audio discs.
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: