[Oral history of Patricia Schroeder].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2006-2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (5 audio files, 1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Schroeder, Pat, interviewee.
- Allen, Ann (Ann E.), interviewer.
- Lyman, Jennifer (Jennifer P.), Stanford Law School graduate, J.D. (1978) interviewer,
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Patricia Schroeder conducted by Ann Allen and Jennifer Lyman for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Audio file for Interview 1, Tape 1, Side A was spilt into two files when digitized form the original audiocassette tapes.
- Interviews recorded on August 1, 2006 and July 15, 2008.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate cassette tapes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: