[Oral history of Pauline A. Schneider].
- digital; stereo.
- video file.MP4.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2007.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (2 video files)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Schneider, Pauline A., interviewee.
- Winfield, S. H., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Pauline A. Schneider conducted by Susan Winfield for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- Interview recorded on June 25, 2007.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, video discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: