[Oral history of Florence Wagman Roisman].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (23 audio files, 1 transcript, 2 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Roisman, Florence Wagman, interviewee.
- Wolf, Mary (Mary Therese), interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Florence Wagman Roisman conducted by Mary Wolf for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- No audio files for Interview 4, Tape 4, Side B; Interview 5, Tape 2, Side B; Interview 6, Tape 2, Side B; Interview 7, Tape 2, Side B; and Interview 9, Tape 1, Side B.
- Interviews recorded on December 15, 2005; December 19, 2005; July 26, 2006; July 27, 2006; March 30, 2007; June 19, 2007; June 21, 2007; June 26, 2007; and January 7, 2009.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: