[Oral history of Myrna S. Raeder].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (7 audio files, 1 transcript, 7 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
- Raeder, Myrna S., interviewee.
- Hart, Danielle Kie, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Myrna S. Raeder conducted by Danielle Hart for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- Interviews recorded on May 22, 2013; May 23, 2013 July 3, 2013 September 13, 2013.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audio discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: