[Oral history of Peggy A. Quince].
- text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
- Quince, Peggy A. interviewee.
- Graves, Christine Davis, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Peggy A. Quince conducted by Christine David Graves for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- No audio provided.
- Interviews recorded July 29, 2009; September 21, 2009; and September 29, 2009.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: