[Oral history of Constance K. Putzel].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (16 audio files, 1 transcript, 10 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Putzel, Constance K., interviewee.
- Rees, Natalie H., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Connie Putzel conducted by Natalie Rees for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- No audio file for Interview 8, Tape 8, Side B.
- Interview 5, Tape 5, Side B split into two audio files when digitized from the original audiocassette tape.
- Interviews recorded on February 23, 2014; March 2, 2014; March 16, 2014; March 30, 2014; August 10, 2014; August 17, 2014; August 24, 2014; and September 7, 2014.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: