[Oral history of Dorothy W. Nelson].
- digital; stereo.
- video file.MP4.audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2006-2007.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (4 audio files, 1 transcript, 1 video file, 7 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
- Nelson, Dorothy W., interviewee.
- Oh, Angela E., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Dorothy Nelson conducted by Angela E. Oh for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Interviews recorded on May 24, 2006 and September 11, 2007.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, video discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and audiocassette tapes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: