[Oral history of Phyllis A. Kravitch].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (9 audio files, 1 transcript, 4 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Kravitch, Phyllis A., 1920-2017, interviewee.
- Emanuel, Anne (Anne S.), 1945- interviewer.
- Kotz, Laurie, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Phyllis A. Kravitch conducted by Anne Emanuel with assistance from Laurie Kotz for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- No audio files for Interview 1, Tape 1, Side B and Interview 2, Tape 2, Side B.
- Interviews recorded on July 17, 2013; July 19, 2013; and August 7, 2013.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: