[Oral history of Catherine D. Kimball].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2009-2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (7 audio files, 1 transcript, 8 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Kimball, Catherine D., 1945- interviewee.
- Schnabel, Marta-Ann, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Catherine D. Kimball conducted by Marta-Ann Schnabel for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Interview 1, Tape 2, Side B is the original recorder turning on and off.
- No audio files for Interview 1, Tape 1, Side B; Interview 2, Tape 1, Side B; Interview 2, Tape 2, Side B; Interview 3, Tape 1, Side B; and Interview 3, Tape 2, Side B.
- Interviews recorded on July 27, 2009; October 27, 2009; and January 15, 2011.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: